Thanks to Brittney from A Traveling Gypsy for nominating me. I didn’t expect it because I have few months here publicizing. I have checked your wonderful posts about your own adventures which I think you should keep doing.
7 Different Facts About Myself
- I have severe height sickness-called Vertigo. I literally get dizzy in stadiums when I go to concerts because of their steepness. For those who like rollercoasters, I have to tell you that’s the main reason why I don’t like them. If they’re not tall then it’s okay.
- So from the last two years I have been into Drake’s music. His songs pump me up while I do my exercises. From For Free to My Right Hand, these are wonderful songs because of their rhythms.
- EVERYBODY who I know from school knows that I’m obsessed in learning languages. Sometimes when my best friend sends me a good morning snap, I say Guten Morgen instead of saying ‘good morning’. I spent some time talking to people from a lusophone, francophone, or Slavic countries to try to know more about their culture and maybe have the opportunity to talk to them by Skype in their language. During summer break I had the opportunity to video-chat with my Brazilian penpal. We talked about people in school or what we want to study.
- I love my country Mexico. I love its’ food like enchiladas and pozole that are cooked near the port of Veracruz to the Sonoran planes of Baja. The dances that are the heart-stones of each Mexican citizen bring joyful festivals. You should someday visit the traditional places of Mexico
- My favorite store is Topshop. I haven’t shopped there for a while because I’m saving money for college but Topshop has very cute shirts and sweaters for fall/winter season.
- I have best of the bestest, if that’s a word, friends. Their names are Judy, “BobadillaAdame”, and my pal Pedro. They have always supported me throughout high school as well as I have. I don’t know how I would be without them because I’ve learned so much from them.
- My favorite color is burgundy.
- A Small Wardrobe
- Snow to Seas
- Overseas Roamer
- 34 North 6 West
- Manhattan Island Notes
- The High Heeled Papergirl
- Loving Language
- Clueless Chronicles
- Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who has nominated you.
Share 7 different facts about yourself.
Nominate min 8 blogs of your choice.
Link to the nominees and let them know of the nomination.
If you received the nomination, it means that your blog carries good quality content. Even if you’re starters but wrote something that cached my attention then you received the award. Congratulations!